The idea behind the Stone Fruit Holiday Punch is to bring the classic savoury summer holiday accompaniments together with the traditional spices of Christmas pudding. The punch itself is laced with rum, apricot, rosemary, yuzu, cinnamon and raisins to give you an all round cheery hybrid bowl for the family.
1L / 33 fl oz Premium Gold Rum
- 100g Liquid Honey
- 200g Apricot Jam
- 100ml / 3 fl oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 20 Dashes (10ml / 0.3 fl oz) of Angostura or Old Fashioned Bitters
- 1L / 33 fl oz East Imperial Yuzu Lemonade
- 1L / 33 fl oz East Imperial Tonic Water
3x Star Anise
- 6x Dehydrated Orange Wheels
- 4x Small Sprigs of Rosemary
- 3x Apricots Cut Into Halves
- ¼ Cup of White Raisins
- 1x Lime worth of Fresh Lime Zest
- 1x Grapefruit worth of Fresh Grapefruit Zest
- Add gold rum, honey, apricot jam, lime juice and bitters to the punch bowl and stir until the jam and honey have dissolved.
- Put the punch bowl in the fridge to chill the mixture.
- Chill East Imperial Yuzu Lemonade and East Imperial Tonic Water in the fridge.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge, add the East Imperial Tonic Water and Yuzu Lemonade Add the 2L ice cube* and keep in a cool shaded space to ensure the punch stays both cold and last as long as possible.
- Serve in rocks glasses or tea cups over ice with your chosen garnish from the bowl.
*To make large ice cube, simply fill an old 2L ice cream tub with water and freeze.